Saturday, November 15, 2008

Awesome Pics

Okay, first, lemme apologize it took so long to get these up, but this past week has been really busy, what with school, sports, an occasional date, etc. So I figure I'll post two pictures today instead of the one I've planned, and you all will forget about my lack of new posts. Or maybe you'll just forgive me. Anyway, here goes...

Have you ever played with sidewalk chalk? Like, remember those warm, sunny summer afternoons spent scribbling all over the sidewalk in front of your house, filling it with colorful gibberish or making outlines of your body and then coloring them in? Well, this guy takes all that one step further:
This is crazy. It's so realistic, it's strange to look at the top of the picture and imagine that the drawing is really just flat, solid concrete. That guy must have a lot of time on his hands...

You've heard of the expression "man's best friend" to refer to a dog? Well, I'm not sure there's a picture out there that better depicts that than this one. It's one of the saddest but most moving pictures I've ever seen, and that's what makes it cool.

That's it for now. Hope you liked these pics. Pending some strange, unforeseen...thing, I'll have an awesome game to show you next! See ya!

No comments: