Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beer and Money!

This is slick...

I stumbled upon this just now, and the first thing that popped into my head was, "put it on the blog!" So here it is:

HOW TO OPEN A BEER BOTTLE USING ONLY A DOLLAR BILL

1. Fold the bill in half, "hamburger-style."
2. Roll up the bill as tightly as possible.
3. Bend the rolled bill in half to maximize strength at the end.
4. Make your hand into a fist, as if you were flipping a coin, and place the bill between your thumb and index finger, with the bent part extending just past your knuckle.
5. Grab the neck of the bottle with your other hand and push up under the cap with the dollar bill until the cap pops off.

I know this is kind of hard to follow, but luckily there was this video as well:

The great thing about this is you can earn money in bars: "If I open this beer with your twenty, can I keep it?" I can't wait to try this! Good luck to all of you! See you in a few days. Firemastrr out! (That's fun to say...)

No comments: